- 16 oz
- sour cream, lite
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, low-fat
- chopped green onions, white and green part
- 1 pkg
- fiesta ranch dip, dry mix
- 1 jar(s)
- your favorite salsa,
- 8 oz
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 pkg
- shredded lettuce
- finely chopped red tomatoes
- finely chopped green pepper
How to Make Summer Taco Dip
- 1Mix sour cream, cream cheese, chopped green onions and fiesta ranch dip mix together. It helps if you let the cream cheese soften.
Spread on a LARGE platter or round pizza pan. Pour jar of salsa on mixture. Chill at least 30 minutes while chopping the veggies.
- 2Once chilled, layer lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and peppers. Make sure to drain the juice from your tomatoes.
You may add sliced black olives or use jalapenos for a little kick.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!