1 sheet(s)puff pastry, thawed
2 Tbspgruyere cheese, shredded
1 Tbspsweet white onion, finely minced
2 Tbspblack olives, finely minced
2 Tbsproasted red pepper, drained, dried, finely minced
1 Tbspmango chutney
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 tspolive oil
1 - 2 pinchfine sea salt
1/8 tspblack pepper, freshly ground
How to Make Savory PinWheels
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Unfold the puff pastry and gently spread the pastry with your prepared mixture; after you have done that then gently but firmly, roll it up.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut into 16 even slices.
- Place the slices on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until they are puffed up and golden on the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet on a wire rack for about 10 minutes and enjoy!