★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 stickbutter or margarine
1 pkgspicy breakfast sausage
1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cpepperidge farm herb stuffing mix
24 mediummushroom caps
·fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Wash mushrooms, remove stems, place caps bottoms-up in rows on cookie sheet.
- Brown sausage until crumbly, drain fat.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Mix onion, cream cheese and cooked sausage in bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs until mixture holds together with stuffing consistency.
- Fill mushroom caps.
- Add a small parsley sprig and bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.