ROASTED SQUASH SEEDS
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 1/2 c
- raw squash seeds
- 1 3/4 Tbsp
- butter melted, or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make ROASTED SQUASH SEEDS
- 1Remove the seeds from your squash and clean them thoroughly. Get all the squash off of them. Then, let them dry completely otherwise they won't taste as good.
- 2Once the seeds are good and dry, preheat your oven to 275'F.
- 3Toss the dry squash seeds with salt and butter and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- 4Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the seeds turn a golden brown. You can also toss them with garlic salt or other even some cajen spice if you like. Be creative.