Philly bacon stuffed mushrooms
- 2 lbs
- medium mushrooms
- 6 tbs
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup
- (2 oz) crumbled blue cheese
- t tbs
- very fine chopped onion
- slices crisp fried bacon, drained and crumbled
How to Make Philly bacon stuffed mushrooms
- 1Remove mushroom stems; chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup. Cook half of mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons margarine over medium heat, 5 minutes; drain.
- 2Repeat with remaining mushroom caps and margarine. Combine cream cheese and blue cheese, mixing until well blended. Stir in chopped stems, onions and crumbled bacon; fill mushroom caps. Place on cookie sheet; broil until golden brown.