★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 15 oz. can(s)
- hormel chili with no beans (may use hot chili)
- 1 c
- sharp grated cheddar cheese
- 6 oz
- softened cream cheese
- bags of fritos™ scoops chips
How to Make Owen's Chili Dip
- 1Mix chili and cream cheese in a casserole dish, and top with grated cheddar.
- 2Bake in the oven at 350 degrees about 35 min., or microwave until hot and cheese is melted – although the microwave makes the cheddar greasier. If you use the oven, bake until top begins to brown.
- 3Serve with Fritos ™ Scoops while hot. Goes like wildfire at a party.