Mexican Spooky Eyeball Tacos
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 1/4 oz
- package taco seasoning mix
- 12 taco shells
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 tomatoes, small cubes
- 1 small head lettuce, sliced into small confetti squares
- 2 1/4 oz
- canlarge black olives, sliced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded & long (cheddar is good, but a mexican blend would be good too)
How to Make Mexican Spooky Eyeball Tacos
- 1Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape half of the mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 2Brown the remaining seasoned ground beef and add salsa.
- 3Fill each taco shell with a thin layer of ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- 4Position 2 meatballs inside the taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to each. Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.” Spread the cheese out along to the top for stringy hair.