★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas
- 2 cans
- all white meat chicken in a can
- 2 pkgs
- old el paso taco seasoning
- I bundle
- green onions
- 1 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese
- philladelphia cream cheese
How to Make Mexican pin wheels
- 1finely chop green onions and place in a bowl.
- 2Open chicken and place in the bowl with the onions.
- 3Put sharp cheddar in the bowl with onions and chicken
- 4Add taco seasoning and mix ingredients all together. Seasoning to taste.
- 5Put cream cheese in microwave for 20 sec to soften. Then mix with the other ingredients. Mix well.
- 6Take flower tortillas one at a time and spread a generous amount over the whole side of one tortilla. Then roll from the edge until it is like a tight burrito. Place rolled tortilla on a baking sheet or large plate. Repeat until all tortillas are used.
- 7Place rolled tortillas in the refrigerator for one to two hours to chill so cream cheese has time to harden.
- 8Take out of Refrigerator and cut into 1/4 size wheels or however thick you like them. Enjoy!!!!