Italian Stallion Mussel Sliders
12frozen green mussels, thawed on the 1/2 shell
1/4 ccup extra virgin oil, divided
3garlic cloves, grated
1/4 casiago cheese, grated
1/2 tspteaspoon sea salt
1/3 citalian panko bread crumbs
6 slicepancetta, cooked & crumbled
2tomatoes, de-seeded & chopped
2 Tbsptablespoons italian parsley, chopped
·kosher salt for baking
How to Make Italian Stallion Mussel Sliders
- Preheat oven to broil, high heat
- Combine 1/2 olive oil, limoncello, garlic, cheese and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Combine remaining olive oil with bread crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Pour 1/2 inch kosher salt into a large baking pan and place mussels on top of salt in baking pan.
- Top each mussel with the olive oil mixture, pancetta and bread crumbs.
- Broil on the middle rack for 6-8 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes and parsley