★★★★★ 1 vote5
1package cream cheese (8 oz)
2 Tbspcream or half and half
1/2 csour cream
2 1/2 ozdried beef
2 Tbspgrated onion
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/2 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Hot Appetizer Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first three ingredients together until well blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the pecans) and mix well and place in a small, shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve with crackers; refrigerate leftovers.