- loaf rustic bread, or about 12 slices, approximately (ciabatta, focaccia, baguette or similar)
- 6-8 oz
- 2 c
- seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- 1 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Grape & Goat Bruschetta
- 1TO ROAST THE GRAPES: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small pot on medium-low heat, add the olive oil, honey, and the sprig of rosemary; cook slowly until fragrant about 5 minutes.
- 2Toss the grape halves with the olive oil mixture, 1 teaspoon of dark balsamic vinegar; salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Spread the grape mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for about 25 minutes.
- 4BRUSCHETTA: While the grapes roast, slice the bread on the diagonal and place under the broiler until crispy, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully! Remove from the oven and spread with the goat cheese. Top with the roasted grape mixture.