1 bag(s)miniature marshmallows
3 sheet(s)chewy fruit flavored snacks
2 pkgfruit gushers fruit snacks
1 can(s)vanilla frosting
1 pkgcolored candy sprinkles
How to Make Fruity Flip-Flops
- Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large microwaveable bowl, microwave butter and marshmallows uncovered on High about 2 minutes.
- Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Immediately stir in cereal until evenly coated.Press mixture evenly in pan with greased hands. Cool 15 minutes'
- Cut into four rows to make 16 rectangles. Shape rectangles into flip-flop shapes, making 8 pairs total. Unroll and remove paper from Fruit Roll-Ups.
- Cut the fruit flavored snacks into 4 strips- each 3/4 in long. Fold each strip half lenghthwise. Fold the strip into a v-shape. Press on bar to make flip-flop straps,
- Lighlly frost each flip-floparound cut cut sides: immediately preaa candy sprinkles on frosting. Place one Fruit Gushers fruit snack at tip of each shape.