★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (8 oz each) tubes of crescent rolls
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese
- envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- each - chopoped broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green pepper, red pepper, mushrooms
How to Make Fresh Veggie Pizza
- 1Unroll crescent roll dough into one lon rectangle. Press onto the bottom of baking sheet and seel seams. Bake 375 for 11-13 minutes. Cool completely.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, salad dressing mix and add milk to smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.