Favorite Taco Rollups
2 pkg(8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1heaping tablespoon mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
1 pkgfiesta ranch dry dressing mix
1 can(s)diced green chilies, undrained
1 can(s)black olives, chopped
1 cfinely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
10burrito size flour tortillas
How to Make Favorite Taco Rollups
- Set out tortillas and cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. If you are in a hurry, you can soften these in the microwave. While this is softening, drain and chop a can of black olives.
- Beat cream cheese with hand mixer with a heaping spoonful of mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the dry fiesta ranch dressing mix, the chopped black olives, the undrained can of diced green chilies and the shredded cheese.
- Spread 2-3 spoonsful of the mixture on each of tortillas. I use my offset frosting spatula to do this. Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Put the rolls in a gallon ziplock bag and chill in fridge for at least one hour. Once the rolls are firm, cut into slices with a very sharp knife. I cut them about 1/2 inch each, and get 10-12 slices from each tortilla. The ends of the tortillas are for "taste testing" and at my house, someone is usually standing over me grabbing the ends to "sample" as fast as I cut them!
- Layer in pan with waxed paper between layers or on a large platter and cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Enjoy! These are also great dipped in salsa! I have been known to make these I multiple batches for Superbowl parties and they are always the first to go!