Deviled Eggs 101 simplified
My mom and grandmother used to make them this way, and they are super simple and fast too.
- 6 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 c
- plus 1 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp
- yellow mustard, hot dog kind
- 1/8 tsp
- each salt and pepper
- for garnish:
- sliced olives
- papkika or dill sprinkled over
How to Make Deviled Eggs 101 simplified
- 1Hard cook eggs by simmering in water for 10 minutes.
- 2Put in running cold water to cool enough to handle.
- 3Peel the eggs, slice in half lengthwise.
- 4Put the yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- 5Add your mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. If you like extras now is the time to add them. My family likes them plain and simple.