Deviled Eggs 101 simplified
My mom and grandmother used to make them this way, and they are super simple and fast too.
6 largehard boiled eggs
1/4 cplus 1 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 1/2 tspyellow mustard, hot dog kind
1/8 tspeach salt and pepper
·papkika or dill sprinkled over
How to Make Deviled Eggs 101 simplified
- Hard cook eggs by simmering in water for 10 minutes.
- Put in running cold water to cool enough to handle.
- Peel the eggs, slice in half lengthwise.
- Put the yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add your mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. If you like extras now is the time to add them. My family likes them plain and simple.