Bruschetta Di Formaggio
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) french bread, cut into 24 slices
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) polly-o whole milk mozzarella cheese, cut into 24 thin slces
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
How to Make Bruschetta Di Formaggio
- 1PREHEAT broiler. Mix oil and garlic. Brush both sides of bread slices lightly with oil mixture. Place on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- 2COVER each toast slice with 1 cheese slice; top evenly with tomatoes.
- 3BROIL about 4 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with oregano. Serve warm.