12 mediumflour tortillas
8 ozchive and onion cream cheese
8 ozplain cream cheese
8 ozpineapple cream cheese
8 ozblueberry flavored cream cheese
1/4 lbsliced ham
1/4 lbsliced turkey
1 cshreded cheddar cheese
How to Make Appetizer Roll-Ups
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature
- Take one tortilla at a time, lay flat and spread with cream cheese. You can mix flavors and fillings.
- Spread tortilla with pineapple cream cheese and lay ham slices on top. Roll the tortilla and seal the flap with cream cheese.
- Spread tortilla with chive and onion cream cheese and lay turkey slices on top. Roll the tortilla and seal the flap with cream cheese.
- Spread tortilla with blueberry cream cheese and roll the tortilla to seal the flap with cream cheese.
- Spread tortilla with plain cream cheese and lay shredded cheddar cheese over whole thing. Roll and seal the flap with cream cheese.
- Mix and match the flavors using the ingredients you have assembled. After they are all rolled, slice them with sharp knife into one inch slices. About 6 per roll.
- Arrange them on a platter and cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. They will disappear and your guests will love the variety!