Turkey Divan Crescents
You can use two tubes of refrigerated crescent dough or make a recipe of Crescent-Bread Machine recipe dough.
I have taken thses to pot lucks at work. they do not last long!
- 2 c
- turkey, chopped
- 1 c
- broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- 2 tube(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Turkey Divan Crescents
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet
- 2Combine turkey, broccoli and cheese. Add enough mayonnaise to bring everything together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Place a heaping tablespoon of filling on each crescent. Place on cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes, until browned and bubbly.