You could add a thin drizzle of honey on the bottom of the serving plate, to add a little sweetness to the dish.
Another easy recipe to try using the lovely Berbere spice mix I previously posted.
How to Make Spiced Wings
- In a large pot, add the chicken wings and onion, and cover with water and a dash of salt.
Bring to a boil and let cook for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- In a small pot add the soy sauce and the berber spice mix and blend well. Keep warm on lowest heat until chicken is cooked.
- Drain the chicken and add to soy mixture; coat the wings and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, basting occasionally until crispy.