★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce, gluten free kind
- 1 c
- sesame crackers crushed (about 30 crackers)
- 1 tsp
- ginger ground
- 1 dash(es)
- chicken breasts
How to Make Sesame Chicken Strips
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a bowl combine the butter and gluten free soy sauce. In another bowl combine 1 cup crushed sesame crackers into crumbs with 1 teaspoon ground ginger and a dash of salt.
- 2Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Dip the strips in the butter mix and then roll in crumb mixture until fully coated.
- 3Place chicken on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until juices run clear.