Mortadella, Cappicolla, and Salami Stromboli
You could use this for a lunch, or a light supper too.
For a variation, use pepperoni instead of salami, add some pizza sauce between the mozarella and pepperoni layer.
13.8 ozpizza crust in a tube ( you know who makes them:)
4 ozmortadella, sliced thin
6 slicegreen pepper, sliced very thinly( 2 oz)
4 ozcappicolla, slced thin
4 ozmozzarella, sliced thin
4 ozhard salami, sliced thin
1 cmarinara sauce for dipping
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspgrated asaigo or parmesean cheese, your choice
1/2 tspdried parsley
How to Make Mortadella, Cappicolla, and Salami Stromboli
- Open tube of pizza dough, and place on a foil lined cookie sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil, and sprayed with non stick spray.
- Pat and stretch dough to 16x13.
- Layer in this order, leaving a little space on the outside edge,and using just one half of the dough:mortadells, green pepper, cappicolla, mozarella, and salami.
- Fold the empty half over the filled half. Seal all around the outside.
- Make 4 slits on the top.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, parsley and asaigo. Brush all over the top.
- Bake in a pre heated 425 degree oven for 13 to 17 minute, or until golden.
- Serve with marinara or pizza sauce.