- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1/4 c
- chopped bell peper
- 2 Tbsp
- fat free ranch dressing
- 1/8 tsp
- hot sauce
- 1/2 oz
- mashed avocado,(about 1 tablespoon
- each chili powder,ground cumin,and garlic powder.
- 1 medium
- -or large high fiber flour tortilla(with 110 calories or less)
- 1/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded fat-free
- 2 oz
- cooked,and chopped skinless chicken breast.
- 1 Tbsp
- precooked real crumble bacon.(use turkey bacon cooked sripy and crumble)
- optional:fat -free sour cream,and salsa
How to Make Maria's FAT -FREE CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- 1IN A LARGE SKILLET OR CAST IRON PAN ,spray with non-stick spray to medium -high heat.
Cook and stir onion,and pepper until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. REMOVE FROM HEAT AND SET ASIDE.
- 2In a small bowl.Mix ranch dressing with hot sauce .
IN another small bowl , mix avocado with chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder.
- 3LAY TORTILLA FLAT spread avocado mixture on one half of the upward side.
EVENLY top avocado with 2 tablespoons cheese,followed by the chicken, bacon,and cooked veggies.
- 4CLEAN skillet.RE- Spray skillet and return to medium- high heat. PLACE the half- loaded tortilla flat in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
FOLD the bare half of the tortilla ,over the filling with a spatula and press down lightly to seal.
CAREFULLY FLIP and cook until crispy,about 3 minutes.
- 5SLICE INTO WEDGES, AND SERVE with sour cream and salsa GREAT with large fresh water slice of lime. OR a cerveja..
YOU can serve with pinto beans, and yellow rice. Maybe glass of milk,for your tummy,because everything is to yummy. OLE.........