★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 Tbsp
- thai chili paste
- 2 Tbsp
- each soy sauce and rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- each minced fresh ginger and garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- hot red pepper flakes
- pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.) thinly sliced you should get about 30 slices
How to Make Korean Pork Skewers
- 1Mix all ingredients for marinade in small bowl. Place pork in a quart size zipperlock bag; add marinade, mix well and seal. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- 2When ready to serve, adjust oven rack to highest position and turn broiler on high. Thread each pork slice onto a toothpick and place on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until golden brown and just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3For extra flavor and great color garnish with thinly sliced scallion greens and serve.
- 4Tip: If you don't have especially sharp knives (like I do), freeze the pork tenderloin an hour or so before slicing.