Jalapeño Cheddar Mini Corndogs
Anthony Nicometi Jr
A.) I love Corn Dogs!
B.) I Love Cheddar & Jalapeno!
C.) I haven't seen too many mini Corn dogs done before!
So I took it upon myself to make them, They are so Delicious, and so Simple to do. Everyone seemed to enjoy, and I know all of you will too! :)
2jalapeño's (deseeded and finely diced)
1 pkgjohnsonville better cheddar lil smokies
1 boxjiffy corn muffin mix
1 tspgranulated garlic
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/2 tspchili powder
How to Make Jalapeño Cheddar Mini Corndogs
- Prepare Corn bread Batter: Mix Jiffy mix, Milk and the Egg until combined. Gently fold in the finely diced Jalapeno. Add Granulated Garlic, Cayenne and Chili Powder, and stir once more. Then set aside
- Take your Johnsonville Lil smokies, and place them into a colander and gently rinse.
(If you skip this step, the oil on the outside will prevent the Batter from sticking completely)
- Pat Dry with a paper towel and start dipping corndogs to coat.
- Place in 375 degree oil until golden brown. Salt IMMEDIATELY after taking out of oil.
- Enjoy with Ketchup and Mustard :)