Jalapeño Cheddar Mini Corndogs
Anthony Nicometi Jr
A.) I love Corn Dogs!
B.) I Love Cheddar & Jalapeno!
C.) I haven't seen too many mini Corn dogs done before!
So I took it upon myself to make them, They are so Delicious, and so Simple to do. Everyone seemed to enjoy, and I know all of you will too! :)
- jalapeño's (deseeded and finely diced)
- 1 pkg
- johnsonville better cheddar lil smokies
- 1 box
- jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/3 c
How to Make Jalapeño Cheddar Mini Corndogs
- 1Prepare Corn bread Batter: Mix Jiffy mix, Milk and the Egg until combined. Gently fold in the finely diced Jalapeno. Add Granulated Garlic, Cayenne and Chili Powder, and stir once more. Then set aside
- 2Take your Johnsonville Lil smokies, and place them into a colander and gently rinse.
(If you skip this step, the oil on the outside will prevent the Batter from sticking completely)
- 3Pat Dry with a paper towel and start dipping corndogs to coat.
- 4Place in 375 degree oil until golden brown. Salt IMMEDIATELY after taking out of oil.
- 5Enjoy with Ketchup and Mustard :)