- loaf of frozen bread dough thawed
- sliced ham from the deli (or any meat you prefer...possiblilties are endless)
- some philedelphia cream cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon if you prefer ( my husband loves his bacon...me not so much)
- egg...for a nice color on top
- anything else you wanna add!
How to Make Hot Pocket
- 1If you decide to use bacon....make slits in the dough and weave the bacon in and out...or skip this all together!
- 2I took the thawed bread dough, rolled it out. Put a whole bunch of ham on it. Then I made a mixture of cream cheese mayo and shredded cheese as a spread and I spread it all over the meat. Then I folded the dough, sealed the edges (you can use a bit of water to moisten the up) Place the seem side down on butter sprayed cookie sheet
- 3cut a few slits on top of the dough, brush an egg on top...gives it a great golden color and sprinkle some cheese on top
- 4pop it in the oven at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 10 and chow down!
- 5I change this recipe every time I make it...adding more things to it. Making mini ones cause one loaf of bread can make a huge sub...making little ones and having each family member add their own ingredients works well for us!