Honey Chicken Kabobs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2red bell peppers, cut into 2 in slices
8chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless, cubed
1/3 csoy sauce
1/4 cvegetable oil
5 smallonions, cut into 2 pieces
How to Make Honey Chicken Kabobs
- Whisk oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper. Before adding mix to chicken, reserve small amount to brush on kabobs while cooking. Place chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in bowl. Marinade for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 1 hour to prevent burning.
- Drain marinade from chicken and vegetables; discard marinade. Thread on skewers.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. Lightly oil grill, turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.