Honey Chicken Kabobs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- red bell peppers, cut into 2 in slices
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless, cubed
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 5 small
- onions, cut into 2 pieces
- 2 clove
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Honey Chicken Kabobs
- 1Whisk oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper. Before adding mix to chicken, reserve small amount to brush on kabobs while cooking. Place chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in bowl. Marinade for 2 hours.
- 2Preheat grill for high heat.
- 3If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 1 hour to prevent burning.
- 4Drain marinade from chicken and vegetables; discard marinade. Thread on skewers.
- 5Cook for 12-15 minutes. Lightly oil grill, turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.