Ham Cream Cheese Green Onion Roll Ups
★★★★★ 1 vote5
212 ounce packages sliced 98% fat free ham
18oz block reduced fat or fat free cream cheese, softened
4-5green onions, chopped, including tops
2 Tbspfresh garlic, chopped
1 tsplawry's seasoned pepper
1/2 tspkosher salt
Severalpaper towels, for blotting ham slices
How to Make Ham Cream Cheese Green Onion Roll Ups
- You can soften cream cheese on your countertop or in the microwave. Place block of cream cheese in micro safe bowl, cook for 10 second intervals until softened. 20 seconds usually does in it in my 700 watt microwave. I have also used whipped cream cheese when I didn't have a block, no need to soften this.
- Remove ham slices from package and place on top of a paper towel lined plate. Blot top & sides of ham stack with another paper towel. Set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese, onions, garlic, salt & pepper till blended.
- If your ham slices are moist, blot them before spreading with cream cheese.
- Spread about 1 - 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto 1 ham slice. Make sure you spread cheese mixture out to the sides, top & bottom of ham slice.
- Starting at 1 of the 2 shorter sides, roll up the ham slice. After rolling, you can cut into halves or thirds, depending on how many you need.
- Repeat steps until all the ham slices have been rolled.
- These can be stored in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 3 days. I like to make these at least 1 day ahead of time as the flavors are tastier if given time to marry.