Ham Cream Cheese Green Onion Roll Ups
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 ounce packages sliced 98% fat free ham
- 8oz block reduced fat or fat free cream cheese, softened
- green onions, chopped, including tops
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp
- lawry's seasoned pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- paper towels, for blotting ham slices
How to Make Ham Cream Cheese Green Onion Roll Ups
- 1You can soften cream cheese on your countertop or in the microwave. Place block of cream cheese in micro safe bowl, cook for 10 second intervals until softened. 20 seconds usually does in it in my 700 watt microwave. I have also used whipped cream cheese when I didn't have a block, no need to soften this.
- 2Remove ham slices from package and place on top of a paper towel lined plate. Blot top & sides of ham stack with another paper towel. Set aside.
- 3Mix softened cream cheese, onions, garlic, salt & pepper till blended.
- 4If your ham slices are moist, blot them before spreading with cream cheese.
- 5Spread about 1 - 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto 1 ham slice. Make sure you spread cheese mixture out to the sides, top & bottom of ham slice.
- 6Starting at 1 of the 2 shorter sides, roll up the ham slice. After rolling, you can cut into halves or thirds, depending on how many you need.
- 7Repeat steps until all the ham slices have been rolled.
- 8These can be stored in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 3 days. I like to make these at least 1 day ahead of time as the flavors are tastier if given time to marry.