Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
- stick salted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, light or dark
- 1/2 Tbsp
- mustard, yellow or dijon
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz hawaiian king sweet rolls, 12 rolls
- 1/2 lb
- black forest ham, slices
- 12 slice
- monterey jack cheese, or 4 oz shredded
- rasperry preserves
How to Make Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees
In a small pot, melt stick of butter with Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and mustard until thoroughly melted and combined.
- 2Meanwhile, take rolls out of package and slice through all the rolls (while still attached), cutting them in half horizontally.
- 3Brush the glaze mixture onto both sides of the rolls, covering well.
- 4The glaze is what takes this over the top, so don't be stingy.
Just leave a little to brush on the tops.
- 5On one side of rolls, add sliced ham, then top with cheese.
- 6Put top on rolls and then brush the tops with leftover glaze mixture.
- 7Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Slice and serve!
Put out some warmed Raspberry Preserves and let guests slather a bit of it on their rolls.
- 9I have been known to add a bit of pineapple juice to the glaze mixture when I have it on hand.
Pineapple pairs so nicely with ham. Add about a tablespoon