Grilled Homemade Pizza
1 pkgmama marys traditional ready made pizza crust
1 pkgshredded chedder cheese
1 pkgshredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar(s)traditional pizza sauce
1 smallwhite onion (chopped)
1 pkgsliced pepperoni
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms
How to Make Grilled Homemade Pizza
- Brown sausage in a skillet on low to medium heat. Drain. Set aside.
- Lay the three pizza crusts out on the counter and spread pizza sauce on each one.
- Place some sausage and sliced onions on each crust, then lay sliced pepperonis on, followed by the mushrooms.
- Top each pizza with the two different kinds of cheese.
- Warm grill up to 375 to 400 degrees. Medium to High heat. Lay each pizza on grill and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and the cheese is all melted on top.
- Remove and Cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.