Chicken Broccoli Pot Pies
10 ozcan refrigerator flaky biscuits
3 ozshredded cheddar or american cheese
·⅔ crisp rice cereal 2 tbs margarine or butter if desire
1 ccooked cube chicken or turkey
10 ozcan condense cream of chicken or mushroom soup
10 ozpackage (2 cups) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and well drained
1/3 cof silvered or sliced almonds
·cheese sauce if desire
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Pot Pies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate biscuits dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place each biscuit in ungreased muffin cup; press dough to cover bottoms and sides forming ¼ inch rim.
- Spoon about one tablespoon cheese, then cereal in to each cup. Dot each with margarine.
- Combine chicken soup and broccoli; spoon about one-third cup over cereal, sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuit cups are deep golden brown. Serve with cheese, sauce if desired.
- Make 10 chicken filled pot pies.