Bacon Wrapped Smokies w/Curry PB Chili Sauce
You'll be in 'Hog' heaven.
Recipe and photos are my own.
- 2 pkg
- little smokies
- 1 1/2-2 lb
- bacon, cut in thirds (i used thick cut)
- 1 stick
- 2 c
- brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic (i used jarred refrigerator)
- 3 tsp
- curry powder
- 1 tsp
- cayenne pepper (more or less depending on spice preference)
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Smokies w/Curry PB Chili Sauce
- 2In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and let cook for a couple of minutes. Pour in 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until it melts and dissolves.
- 3Add peanut butter and stir until it melts into the mixture. Next add chili sauce, curry and cayenne pepper.
- 7***This recipe makes about 80. If you are only going to make one package of smokies you may have to adjust your cooking time. I just don't know as I've only just created the recipe and tried them with a double batch. Just watch for your bacon doneness and you'll be good to go. You will be in HOG heaven. "Pun intended"