Aunt Lu's & Luggage's Armidillo Eggs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 18 medium
- fresh jalapano peppers
- 1 lb
- shredded sharp cheedar cheese
- 4 lb
- bulk italian mild sausage - or breakfast sausage
- 2 box
- crunchy shake & bake
- 2 medium
- eggs = beaten
How to Make Aunt Lu's & Luggage's Armidillo Eggs
- 1wash, slice and remove seeds from jalapano peppers - wear gloves or don't go to the bathroom for a while - and don't scratch your eyes -------
- 2Depending on size of peppers, you may want to cut the halves in half - makes for a smaller nibble
- 3Lay out peppers and stuff with cheese.
- 4Spread sausage and lay a portion on top of cheese - work saugage all around the pepper forming a ball of sausage.
- 5I ran out of sausage so I used bacon - we will see how this come out.
- 6I made mine ahead of time - and put them in a shallow roasting pan and covered with saran wrap.
- 7When ready - beat egg in medium bowl - open bags of shake and bake and put in a pan to roll the balls in the shake and bake after dipping in egg batter.
- 8Bake at 350 until crispy - these puppies are really good protien snacks!!!