Yummy Fruit Dip or Sauce
Linda Faye Lober
Mrs. Jones is a fantastic cook. This is just so very simple and inexpensive.
Great for the up-coming Holidays.
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- kraft marshmallow fluff(small)
- 1 bunch
- white grapes
- 1 c
- pecans (chopped)
How to Make Yummy Fruit Dip or Sauce
- 1In a medium bowl add one square of Philly cream cheese (room temperature) Mix until smooth
- 2In same bowl with Philly cream cheese add the one small container of marshmallow fluff.
Blend the two together.
- 3Add white grapes and coat with the above mixture.
Leave the grapes whole. you may also add red grapes for variety.
- 4Add one cup chopped pecans (optional).