Yolk Apple Pie
How to Make Yolk Apple Pie
- 1. With warm water dissolving yeast powder, and then mix it with baking powder and flour, until the dough feels elastic.
- 2. Peeling and slicing the apples into pieces, adding the right amount of sugar into the lemon juice.
- 3. Roll thedough into round, anointing with oil in the bottom of the faction disk, and then put the bread in the pie plate, and firm some holes in the top of it.
- 4. Rub some eggs on the pie crust, then put some coconut block above it, after that, recapture some apple pieces and throw into a layer of shredded coconut.
- 5. Finally, throw some powder sugar into the apple layer, covering the pie with grid.
- 6. Put it into the preheated oven, lit 230 degrees and bake for 25 minutes, before baking, coated it with egg yolk on the top, then baking it for another two minutes, it will be OK.
- 7. Use the pizza knife to slice it, eat it with the whole family, 10 inch pie tin can for 4-5 persons, if there is no pie dish, with a pizza plate or bread plate.