- 1 (8 oz.) pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- unpeeled red apple, chopped fine
- unpeeled green apple, chopped fine
- 1 (8 oz.)
- cool whip, thawed
- 5 Tbsp
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans (optional)
How to Make Red & Green Apple Dip
- 1Wash apples; DO NOT peel. Chop apples really fine. Set aside.
- 2Cream the Cool Whip and Cream Cheese together; Add Caramel topping, chopped apples and pecans. Mix well. Refrigerate until serving.
- 3Serve the dip with Wheat Thins ! I've also used the small graham crackers, but Wheat Thins are better....sweet & salty.