Quinoa Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites
Created by Wendy
Small chocolate appetizer yet super big on taste!
- ½ cup ancient harvest™ traditional quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cherries
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips or pieces
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
How to Make Quinoa Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites
- 1In a food processor, combine quinoa, cherries, walnuts, cocoa powder and chocolate and process to evenly mix.
- 2Add dates to processor and pulse until well combined and forming a sticky “dough”.
- 3With clean, slightly wet hands, roll mixture into approximately 1-inch size balls. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate to store. They will become firmer as they cool.
- 4*Optional: coat balls in unsweetened shredded coconut after rolling, or dip in melted dark chocolate when firm