Pear and Brie Crackers Snack
This is something different and would be great served as a sweet snack or appetizer.
I love pears and I am sure family and friends will enjoy this one!
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 wheel of brie cheese, room temperature
- 12 crackers( any flavor of your choice)
- raw(turbinado)sugar for sprinkling
How to Make Pear and Brie Crackers Snack
- 1Slice the cheese and pear into about 1/8th - 1/4 inch thick slices. Lay out 12 crackers and stack with brie and then the pear, then followed by sugar.
- 2If you would like, use a kitchen torch to liquefy the sugar.
Serve soon, as the sugar will eventually start breaking down the pear.
- 3To serve these snacks later, just add the sugar at the last minute.