6 largehard boiled eggs, sliced in half lengthwise with yolks removed (reserve 2 yolks)
241/2" wide strips prosciutto
1 largeavocado, peeled pitted and cut into chunks
juice1/2 medium fresh lime
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 Tbspsun dried tomatoes, minced
1 Tbspblack olive, finely chopped
1/4 cgreek yogurt or sour cream
6black olive slices, for garnish
How to Make Deviled Guacamole
- Wrap each egg white half in 2 strips of prosciutto. Starting on underside of egg, overlap strips in center and bring ends to top and tuck into cavity neatly. Place eggs onto serving plate and set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, combine 2 reserved egg yolks, avocado chunks, lime juice, olive oil, tomatoes and chopped olives. Use a fork to mash and mix well until smooth and well combined.
- Place avocado mixture into a medium pastry bag; using a #32 tip fill each cavity with mixture.
- In a small pastry bag; use a #4 fine tip to top avocado mixture in the form of football laces. Alternate eggs garnish with football laces or olive slices filled with yogurt or sour cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.