Cinna-Mummy Wrapple pops
How to Make Cinna-Mummy Wrapple pops
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut pie crust in half. Cut each half into thin strips (about 3/8-inches wide). Toss strips in sugar and cinnamon to coat.
- Slice apple into 8 equal wedges. Wrap each apple wedge in several coated pie crust strips to resemble "mummy" attire. You may tear strips in half if needed.
- Place wrapped apples onto prepared baking sheet. Space out equally on sheet.
- Carefully cut 2 small slits in the crust wrap at the top of each apple with the tip of a sharp knife. Insert 1 raisin into each slit to resemble "eyes". Cut a "mouth" below the raisins with the same knife.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until brown and crispy. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before inserting 1 stick into the bottom of each Wrapple.