Cherry / Pineapple Christmas Cheese-ball
Linda Faye Lober
I needed another Cheeseball to wow my guest.
I found it by taking a few favorite fruits and incorporating them into a Festive Christmas Cheeseball!
this simple yet, wow recipe makes a beautiful addition to your Christmas Holiday.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cmaraschino cherries
1 can(s)pineapple tidbits
1 pkgphiladelphia cream cheese
1 ccoconut, shredded
1 pkgsliced almonds
1 boxanimal crackers
1 boxgraham crackers
How to Make Cherry / Pineapple Christmas Cheese-ball
- soften cream cheese to room temperature, then mix by hand or with mixer
- add 1/2 cup drained, chopped maraschino cherries and gently stir
- add 1 small can pineapple tidbits (chopped finely) and drained
- Mix the above ingredients all together and form a ball. I like to allow enough time to leave in refrigerator overnight.
- When mixture is removed and thoroughly chilled form a nice cheese ball to then be rolled in your choice of coconut or sliced almonds. the preference is yours
- Serve the above cheeseball with your favorite cracker. I like to sit it on a Christmas dish surround by animal cracker (iced or plain) and or graham crackers! Enjoy