Banana Split Sundaes
Looking the sing of happiness for your kids.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ozsemisweet chocolate
2 Tbsplight corn syrup
5 gwhipped cream as per need
2 Tbspsweetened condensed milk
1 tspvanilla ice cream
1 Tbspunsalted roasted peanuts
10 gcherries for garnishing top
How to Make Banana Split Sundaes
- Place chocolate in a 2 cup measure.
- Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1½ to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or until heated through.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm a top ice cream.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Arrange banana around ice cream.