This can be 3 days ahead...
- 1 c
- orange juice, fresh
- 1/2 c
- plus 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 12 oz
- package fresh or frozen cranberries, sorted
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped green onion, optional, or use dash of onion powder
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped crystallized ginger, optional or use dash of ground ginger
How to Make Apricot-Cranberry Relish
- 1Combine orange juice and 1/2 cup of honey in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add cranberries, bring to a boil, and when they pop remove from heat. Drain and let cool.(reserve liquid for baking or glazing-keep refrigerated or frozen)
- 3Note: Reserved liquid is great when baking or basting...relish is great in bread and bars and cake baking too- or alongside pork roast....etc..