Warm Cream Cheese and Pepperoni dip
How to Make Warm Cream Cheese and Pepperoni dip
- 1Put bread in 350 degree oven to warm and crisp
Place cream cheese and sour cream in a heavy sauce pot on LOWER heat and begin melting, stir frequently.
- 2Meanwhile,Chop green onions including the tops if you like them.
Stack and quarter pepperoni Add a diced jalapeno if you like spicy.
- 3Add to the cheese mixture when it gets melty. You will have to add milk as needed to thin the mixture to your preference. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BOIL THIS!
Garnish with some reserved onion tops and bits of pepperoni
- 4When the bread is heated and ready, ( about the time the dip is ready ) remove it from the oven core and chop or tear the pieces up pour the dip into the bread bowl and serve with pieces and more crackers or such.
- 5If you are lucky enough to have left offers, you can refrigerate it and wrap it in tin foil, then tomorrow you can heat it up at 350° still wrapped in foil, the bread will get crispy, and the cheese will melt again for a tear apart snack.