Mexican Fiesta Dip (easy)
2 pkgcream cheese softened
1large jar of salsa ( mild or as hot as you want)
1 pkgmexican shredded cheese
1-2containers of grape tomatoes
1bunch of scallions (green onion)
How to Make Mexican Fiesta Dip (easy)
- Drain Salsa slightly. Mix the 2 packages of cream cheese and beat together with Salsa. Use a mixer.Blend until cheese is not lumpy.
- spread evenly in a square 8x8 pan,or glass bowl.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours,or keep in fridge a day or 2 before serving. It will keep just fine.
Before serving. Chop up the grape tomatoes,and green scallions. mix scallions with tomatoes.
- Take a large bag of shredded Mexican cheese and sprinkle evenly or Cream cheese salsa mixture. Top with tomato mixture.
- That's it. It is ready to serve with your Tortilla chips