The Ultimate Cheese Ball
- 2 - 8 oz. cream cheese, 1- 8 oz. jar of sun dried tomato pesto, 1 jar - 8 oz. basil pesto, salt, pepper, 2 tsp. garlic powder, 2 tbs.parsley flakes , 1/4 cup shelled & crushed pistachio nuts, 12 slices - provolone cheese
How to Make The Ultimate Cheese Ball
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese, salt,pepper (to taste), garlic powder, parsley flakes and pistachio nuts. Mix well or use hand mixer.
- 2In a medium round bowl, spray inside of bowl with PAM. Line the bowl with plastic wrap. First sheet going North and second sheet going South. Start in the bottom center of the bowl and place 1 slice of provolone, then start working up the sides of the bowl with cheese slices so the it starts to look like a flower.
- 3Add half of the cream cheese mixture to the bottom of bowl. Add the sun dried presto (which has been drained of any oils). Add remaining cream cheese mixture and then add the basil pesto (drained of any oils) on top. Place remaining Provolone cheese to cover the cheese.
- 4Grab the ends of the plastic wrap and pull tightly and twist the plastic closed so that it forms a ball.
Refrigerate for at least 3 -4 hours or more to set.
Unwrap the cheese ball, turn ball over, plate and serve