★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2, 8-ounce pkg
- cream cheese (softened but not whipped)
- green onions (scallions), diced, green and white parts
- 1 pkg
- dried beef (in the little jars or packaged)
- 1 Tbsp
- topping (optional)...chopped pistachios, cashews, etc.
How to Make The Disappearing Cheese Ball
- 1Take cream cheese out of fridge for an hour to soften. Dice the green onions finely. Chop the dried beef finely.
- 2Add the cream cheese, green onions, dried beef, and Accent. Mix thoroughly. (This might be messy, but it's much easier to mix just using clean, dry hands!)
- 3Form into a ball. Roll in desired topping (if any). I like to use chopped pistachios, but use your favorite.