Swiss Cheese Bacos
This is salty, creamy, and savory and is a great foil for my famous cranberry punch.
I had a coworker give me this recipe more than 25 years ago and am still making it!
- 6 oz
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 oz
- black olives, chopped small
- 8 oz
- can water chestnuts, chopped samll
- 2 oz
- 1 small
- onion, small dice
- 1/4 c
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg
- mini cocktail rye bread slices
How to Make Swiss Cheese Bacos
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together everything except the rye bread.
- 3Spread about 2 tablespoons of filling on each slice of rye.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.