Sundried Tomato & Basil Bacon Cheese Bread Sticks
- 2 can(s)
- 8 oz cresent rolls, regular size
- sticks of cheese heads superstring swirl(cheese sticks)
- 8 slice
- of hormel fully cooked bacon
- egg, beaten
- 1 box
- sundried tomato & basil wheat thins
How to Make Sundried Tomato & Basil Bacon Cheese Bread Sticks
- 1The day before, take some wheat thins and grind them in a blender to make one cup! Place in an air tight container for later!
- 2The day before open the cresent rolls! Be careful to keep to rolls stuck together! Do not pull apart! Take a cheese stick and wrap a piece of bacon around it! Lay the bacon cheese stick on the cresent roll as if you're making pigs in a blanket! Start to roll turning to cover whole cheese, seal each end! Continue until all 8 cheese sticks are wrapped! Place in a dish and cover! Refridgerate over night!
- 3Next day take rolls out of fridge to get room temperture! About 30 minutes! Place a beaten egg in a bowl! Pour Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thin crumbs in plate!
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees!
- 5Lightly spray a cookie sheet! Take each cresent and roll in the egg, then the crumbs coating good!
Bake for 25
- 6Serve Warm!