Spicy Cranberry Puffs
Julie Ann Keene
How to Make Spicy Cranberry Puffs
- Preheat oven to 400 and unfold pastry sheet. Cut pastry into roughly 2 inch squares. Place squares on baking sheet with a silpat or parchment.
- Drain chiles and mix well into cranberry sauce.
- Roll cheese into large marbles and smoosh into each pastry on the top middle.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the liquid from the cranberry mixture over each pastry square to create a glaze.
- Finally top each piece with a rounded teaspoon of the cranberries.
- Cook 25 to 30 minutes, until pastry is puffy and golden.