Slow Cooker Reuben Spread
Rose Mary Mogan
- 1 lb
- sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 c
- shredded swiss cheese,
- 1 pkg
- corned beef, (3 ounces or more)chopped or use deli corned beef
- 3 Tbsp
- thousand island dressing
- snack rye bread or crackers, or whole grain bread
How to Make Slow Cooker Reuben Spread
- 1Spray liner of crock pot/slow cooker, first and then then combine kraut, cream cheese, shredded swiss cheese, chopped corned beef and Thousand Island dressing in a small 1 1/2 quart size slow cooker/crockpot.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until cheeses are melted; Stir to blend. Serve warm, with bread or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
- 3I wanted my appetizer to be more personal & full of flavor so I made the snacks using whole grain whole wheat bread, and cut them in triangles, and served them from a platter. I chose to use real corned beef for added flavor.